The Seavenger Diving Snorkel Set comes with a dual mask that offers a panoramic view of the deep sea underneath the surface.
The snorkel has a dry top, made from high-quality silicone material with a splash guard fitted on top to prevent water from entering the snorkel.
Dual lens mask
A snorkeling mask made of tempered glass, these lenses will provide a clear view of the surroundings below.
The mask has a nice skirt that is soft but still snug-fitting enough, to mold into the face like skin and form a comfortable and watertight seal between the mask and the face.
Another advantage with this type of mask is that they normally have lower volume than single lens masks, making it easier to clear.
The set includes the Seavenger Trek fin which is a multi-purpose fin great for snorkeling as well as other water activities. These fins are smaller and wider in width making them easier to pack up when traveling.
Compact and lightweight, trek fins are designed to be powerful enough to provide propulsion through the surface of the water with easier kicks so as not to cause fatigue.
Dry Top Snorkel
The dry-top snorkel is one of the key features of the Seavenger Diving Snorkel Set since it automatically closes off the top of the snorkel allowing the swimmers to fully submerge themselves into the water while preventing water from entering the snorkel.
It also has a one-way purge valve for easy clearing of water in case small amounts still find their way in. A silicone mouthpiece at the end offers a comfortable bite.
Gear bag included
The set comes with a gear bag with a mesh and plastic design secured with a drawstring to allow for easy carrying. The bag is designed to dry fast to get you going anytime you want. The whole set fits in the bag with ample space for extra equipment.
- The mask can be adjusted easily. It also fits most heads comfortably.
- The mask forms a tight seal with the face so no water enters the mask.
- The double lens gives a clear view of the surroundings, no tunnel vision effects at all.
- It’s available in 7 different colors, purchase of a pink set will help the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- The mask’s lens can get fogged up quite a bit according to some people who reviewed this product.
- The trek fins, since they are relatively shorter than the average flippers, don’t provide as much power.
- Additionally, some people recommended that since the fins are open heeled, they were more comfortable wearing neoprene socks as well.
- A few people who reviewed this product noticed that the snorkel lets through only a little air compared to other snorkels they’ve used.
|Product||Seavenger Diving Snorkel Set- Dry Top Snorkel / Trek Fin / 2-windows Tempered Glass Mask / Gear bag- Blue/Red/Yellow/Black/BS||Cressi Scuba Diving Snorkeling Freediving Mask Snorkel Set||Tribord Easybreath Snorkeling Mask|
|Price||$32.99-42.99||$39.99||$67.90 – $138.90|
|Features||– dual-lens mask with tempered glass lens
– dry-top snorkel with one-way purge valve and full flex section
– silicone mouthpiece
– includes snorkel holder
– includes mesh-plastic drawstring storage bag
– trek fins with adjustable straps and swivel buckles
|– frameless mask with lens made of tempered glass
– mask with ultra-low volume design
– dry-top snorkel with one-way purge valve
– soft, silicone mouthpiece with flex tube
– includes snorkel holder
– includes carry on plastic bag
|– 180° field of view with peripheral vision included
– includes double-air system that allows natural breathing through nose and mouth
– zero leakage
– zero fogging
– dry-top snorkel built into the mask with brightly-colored top for greater visibility
Overall Best: Tribord Easybreath Snorkeling Mask
If you have the extra money to splurge on snorkeling gear, you may want to consider the Tribord Easybreath Snorkeling Mask.
Among the three, it’s the only mask that allows you to breathe normally the way you do on land. If you’re prone to panic when you’re unable to breathe properly while underwater, this is a good snorkeling mask for you.
If you are on a budget or just new to snorkeling gear, you may want to consider the Seavenger Diving Snorkel Set because it is affordably priced but will still provide you with the basics for a good snorkeling experience.