The US Divers Adult Snorkel Set is great for beginners and advanced swimmers alike.
It is made of quality materials to ensure exceptional performance. The Seabreeze II snorkel has a dry top feature that is commonly required by most swimmers to breathe comfortably while snorkeling.
The mask has a skirt made of standard PVC material that forms a tight seal around the areas of the forehead and eyes. A tight seal is important to prevent water from leaking inside and flooding the mask. The skirt also provides a comfortable fit on most face shapes.
The adult size can fit both men and women. However, a watertight seal between the face and the mask will still depend on the size of the face, shape, bone structure and the amount of facial hair.
The U.S. Divers Adult Cozumel Mask has a two-window lens for an optimal wide-range view of the water and surroundings.
3-way easy-adjust buckles
With three adjustable buckles, the mask can be easily adjusted to fit your face accordingly. A small clip on the mask is provided for the snorkel to be secured on.
Seabreeze II Snorkel
The snorkel comes in the average small, medium and large sizes.
Hydro-Adhesion Splash Top
The snorkel has a unique shroud covering, an integrated splash-top, located at the top of the snorkel to prevent water from entering the tube. This works as a drain and directs splashed water to the outside of the tube.
One-way purge valve
Expelling water from the snorkel is easy and fast to do. Only a half breath is needed to clear water from the barrel. This protects the swimmer from choking on large amounts of water.
- The snug-fitting Proflex fin is a closed heel, with a foot pocket type fin.
- It has two vented bladed for each foot to provide more power and efficiency to the user.
- The fins are long and have more surface area compared to other sets. This is particularly helpful in gaining more control in harsher waters.
- A carrying case made of plastic and mesh and with shoulder straps included.
- The one-way purge valve works well in expelling water that comes into the barrel.
- According to people who reviewed this product, the mask does perform well with little to no leak when used.
- The splash guard is also good at preventing splashing water from entering the tube.
- The mouthpiece is not removable and is not designed to work along with a second stage regulator which means this can only be used for snorkeling and shallow scuba diving, not for long dives.
- According to some people who reviewed this product, the gear bag is not 100% durable since it has a tendency to break apart when the equipment is pushed hard against it.
|Product||U.S. Divers Adult Cozumel Mask/Seabreeze II Snorkel/Proflex Fins/Gearbag||Seavenger Diving Snorkel Set- Dry Top Snorkel / Trek Fin / 2-windows Tempered Glass Mask / Gear bag- Blue/Red/Yellow/Black/BS||Tribord Easybreath Snorkeling Mask|
|Price||$28.81 – $157.94||$32.99 – 42.99||$67.90 – $138.90|
|Features||– dual-lens mask
– skirt made of standard PVC
– includes carrying case made of plastic and mesh and with shoulder straps
– Proflex fins
– Seabreeze II Snorkel with Hydro-Adhesion Splash Top snorkel with one-way purge valve
|– dual-lens mask with tempered glass lens
– dry-top snorkel with one-way purge valve and full flex section
– silicone mouthpiece
– includes snorkel holder
– includes mesh-plastic drawstring storage bag
– trek fins with adjustable straps and swivel buckles
|– 180° field of view with peripheral vision included
– includes double-air system that allows natural breathing through nose and mouth
– zero leakage
– zero fogging
– dry-top snorkel built into the mask with brightly-colored top for greater visibility
Overall Best: Seavenger Diving Snorkel Set- Dry Top Snorkel / Trek Fin / 2-windows Tempered Glass Mask / Gear bag- Blue/Red/Yellow/Black/BS
Overall, the Seavenger Diving Snorkel Set offers the greatest value. It’s made of quality materials, it has a silicone mouthpiece for comfort and flippers are included in the set so they don’t have to be bought separately.
The U.S. Divers Adult Cozumel Mask/Seabreeze II Snorkel/Proflex Fins/Gearbag set offers excellent value especially for individuals who want to try out snorkeling for the first time.
It has a price range that will suit everyone’s budget and needs. Although it has its flaws, you can still work around them easily without ruining your snorkeling experience.